November 15, 2009

New Short Story Projects

Right now I'm working on more stories to publish to deviantArt. I often times feel swamped and dazed and confused with work, because I am working on soooooo soooooo many projects of different genres and styles and productions at once, and all on my own, this with schooling and working on ways to finance my work (so that I can start making money from them), it’s a bit overwhelming sometimes. I haven’t posted anything significantly new to dA lately because I’ve been investing so much of my time in the Marilyn drawing and as exhausting as that alone has been is enough to make me step back. However I have had the strong urge to start drawing other subjects. I’m also feeling like I need to step away from the “Dreams” contest at deviantArt, because my mind gets on total brain freeze when I try to accumulate a way to represent my dreams/goals of the future. I know what I want and can visualize it, but how do you draw that all on paper? Especially with no references? Hmm…

But anyway, more fiction is on the way, Black Beautie, Tuan, and plus some new stories and Planet Chero tales.’

My website has yet to begin construction :( I can’t wait until I can get it started though so that I can operate from my own space on the web and gather attention to my own network instead of the contest for pageviews and comments at deviantArt.

No comments: