November 12, 2009

WIP1 - Marilyn

4:21 PM

This is a work in progress; a realistic drawing of Marilyn Monroe. I’ve been working on it for a few weeks now, but that’s because I have been only doing a little of it here and there at different times. I’m going to work on the flaws in it the best I can, because I kind of see a few. But I anticipate that It’ll look much better when I’m finished with it. I’ve been procrastinating a bit with this, and I want to start working on other drawings, but I seriously want to finish this first and am not going to do anything else until I finish this.

20091112_1

Right now, I’m considering doing requests, which I haven’t done before, so that will be new and different for me. I hope I don’t change my mind by the time I’m done with this lol. But right now that’s what I’m thinking on.

No comments: