March 28, 2010

Drawing WIPs 3/28/10

These are two drawings that I'm working on right now. Well.... actually I'm not quite working on them anymore. They're on hiatus for now for different reasons. It's really dangerous for me to stop working on a drawing, because there's a possibility I will just leave it alone for good.

This guy is one of such situations. I can't quite figure the hair out for him. I was thinking of a curly style, then a flat top style, then eh... I don't know. So I just left it alone. It is a drawing I started of Clu from my story Black Beautie. He is a guy who she comes in contact with throughout her journey (she being the main character Koko). So anyway he is to become one of her long time friends and join the gang. I know what his appearance looks like, but I still can't figure out his hair lol.



This fella here is Joe Jonas. I'm gonna be honest. He's my guilty pleasure when it comes to guys, because he has a hotness and I have an attraction. One that I can't seem to resist. But yea I started to draw him and I don't know. I just stopped.

















No comments: