March 27, 2010

New Megan Fox Drawing


Okay, here's the beauty of having my own blog; I can express my own opinions and say things and do things of my liking and tastes. So that being said, I present my newest drawing of Megan Fox.

I'm gay and even I think she's hot, screw the toe thumb. But I mean I've been watching an artist lately and he is definitely a Megan fan. He has a lot of drawings of her in his gallery. So maybe I caught the infection hehe.

Obviously this is no common drawing of her. I found the reference on google images and while I was working on it, I just got the idea to change it up. That ALWAYS happens when I'm working on a drawing, especially of a celebrity. Because everyone always draws them in the usual way.

Some people of course have a problem with it, or think it's inappropriate. It's been rejected from several groups on dA, because it was too mature etc. That's fine though, because it's really just creative expression. It's the same thing I did with the drawing of Christian Bale, it's just me having fun with myself (no pun intended).

Also, I think people fail to realize the agreement celebrities make when they decide to become whatever they are, actors, singers, models, or socialites. They are agreeing to having their face in the public view. Their image and themselves. They are vulnerable to all kinds of attention, whether it be good or bad. My standpoint is that as long as it's in good enough taste celebrities images are free reign. Now don't get wrong, because I feel like you should still be respectful to the point that you are not doing something like violence or death. I would never draw someone's limbs apart or someone dieing. I also wouldn't draw anything like a dead celebrity in a sexual way because well lets face it that's really creepy. But hey! How many men haven't had this fantasy?! lol If someone ever drew me in a wacky way I'd laugh. It would basically be like being parodied or caricatured. I don't think I would mind. Anyway I just wanted to say that and show my latest work.

No comments: