April 7, 2010

Works in Progress are like....

... remodeling houses. From what my granddad who was a builder has always told me, it's much easier to build a new house from scratch, than to remodel an existing one. I find that is pretty much the same concept with drawings. When I start a drawing and then it comes out like crap in the middle, I stop working on it. But it's not even always the ones that are crappy. Like my Aaliyah drawing took a long time to finish, much longer than it should have. I finished that months after I started it. And there's another drawing I'm working on right now that I'm finally starting to finish up. But I started it around the same time as Aaliyah. And then it becomes a chore to finish it. But anyhow, I just had that on my mind.

1 comment:

TOXiC said...

SO far so good, I c ur some wat new to this whole blog thing well jus keep up da good ideas n ur good to go champ.


plz follow me!!!
http://handsometoxic.blogspot.com