August 25, 2010

Other Work: X-rated

Hey I recently did some work for a youtube celeb Alexyss K. Tylor for her new book Vagina Healing with Your Man. And I wanted to post it on my blog.

Alexyss - Pink

She contacted me about a year ago (exactly) when she saw the youtube video that I put up on my channel of her blogtalk radio show Firestorm Oracles. In the videos I had a digitally colored drawing of her that I did so I used that as the visual for the video. She saw it and asked me if I could illustrate the images in the book for her. I called her and spoke to her and we agreed on what I was going to draw. Shortly after however, I had to relocate from the apartment I was staying at and a few silly mishaps occurred and I didn’t want to keep miss Tylor waiting on her illustrations, so I decided that I just wouldn’t do them. So I told her in a message that I wouldn’t be able to. So that was it. So a year later she was still telling her watchers that she needed an artist. So now that my skills have increased, and I want the money, I did a sample sketch of an illustration for her. The book is a sexually oriented book. It’s kind of like the Kama Sutra, but much more in-depth pretty much. Not just the sexual parts but the spiritual parts of sex as well. Either way she was going to have sexual positions involved lol.

VagHealingWYMSample1

The drawing didn’t really take as long as other drawings, because it’s not super detailed. But I don’t think she wanted photorealism necessarily. Anyway, she went with another artist this time around. But I like the result of the drawing.

 

♥ Paz e Amor ♥

No comments: