February 6, 2013

Joyful! New Pieces & Tumblr

What’s with all the funky patterns?

I remember having a teleidoscope when I was about ten years old. I took it with me everywhere from the doctor’s office to recess. And as I’d sit alone in the mulch beside the playground fence, the other children’s chatter and giggles became the soundtrack to my endless fascination with my favorite toy. So now it seems as if my creativity is in retrograde!

A few days ago I started working on a series of new digital pieces I’ve named “The Happy Kaleidoscopes”. They’re a product of my “Happy Artist” piece and are a real joy to make.

Kaleidoscope 14

Kaleidoscope 1

Kaleidoscope 9

Don’t forget to follow me on tumblr to get posts of upcoming projects and such!

tumpz1

tumpz

 

 

Copyright © 2013 PZCherokee Art/Zale Zillions

No comments: