February 24, 2013

Music from “Dilaailah”

Music Video Art-Wide

               I’m an avid lover of music, so of course I can't help but transfer this love into my work. As I publish more chronicles of Dilaailah in the coming months, I’ll also be posting the songs referenced in them on my YouTube channel. Earlier this week I started posting songs from chronicle one and you'll probably find that the range of genres and styles are far and wide to say the least, but to me, that's what a pure admiration of music is all about. You can listen to the tracks featured/referenced in the stories in The Dilaailah Playlist on my channel. I like to think of this as a sort of unofficial soundtrack to the movie playing in my head while I read.
              Music is always just a chapter/section away while reading the story, and my protagonist's musical taste is not much - if at all - different from mine. I just have the luckiest readers.

Chronicle 2 will be finished very soon. I'm pushing for an early to mid March publication.

Read the story at Amazon!


Linkin Park

Jay-Z

Yanni

And more...



No comments: